How much should I expect to pay for a plumber?
Of course every job will be different - but if you are dealing with an experienced plumber, they should be able to give you an accurate idea of the price of a job once they've had a look at it.
For common problems, like a blocked drains, a quick phone call to R&R Plumbing will tell you roughly how much you can expect to pay.
If you would like us to come and have a look at the job we can give you an accurate estimate. Even at this stage if you then decide not to go ahead - there will be no charge.
R&R Plumbing does not charge call out fees.
General plumbing maintenance and experience
"As a plumber it's always good to have a bit of local knowledge. For example I I get a lot of call outs from areas like Richmond, or Fitzroy, where the houses are older - it might just be a blocked drain, or a leaking pipe - but I've usually seen something similar in the same neighbourhood."
- Rod Yodgee, Plumber and owner - R&R Central
- blocked drains
- leaking toilets
- toilet repairs and installation
- leaking water pipe repairs
- tap repairs and replacements
- shower repairs
- sink mixers
- water filtration
- hot water changeovers and replacement
- rainwater and grey water systems
- dishwasher installation
- bathrooms, kitchens, laundries, toilets
- general maintenance, servicing and replacement